Our basic service rate is $65 per hour. Please Note: you'll need to contact us by email in advance for ANY type of service work to be performed on your equipment.
Our estimate fee is $50 for each item. This fee is payable prior to our receiving your PAS or other Dynaco gear.
Our flat labor rate is $65/hour plus parts and tubes. Customer pays for shipping both ways.
Your gear will be serviced/restored and back on its way to you within 2-3 weeks.
1. We must obtain a $65 initial deposit before you ship us the equipment. This is NON-refundable once we have received your gear. This is payable via PayPal only.
2. After your job is completed, you will be contacted by email and/or telephone with the final invoice amount. At that time we will request payment for the balance, again via PayPal only.
3. You will be responsible for shipping and packing charges BOTH WAYS.
All equipment sent to us for service should be shipped as follows:
1. All equipment should be DOUBLE-BOXED with at least 1 inch
of cushion or foam between the inside box and the outside box for each 25 pounds of weight. So, if your amp weighs 35 pounds,
that's 1.5" all around each side, top, and bottom.
2. Tubes must be removed from amplifiers and packed along with the equipment wrapped in foam or bubble wrap.
3. Please use "Fragile" or "Handle with Care" stickers on the outside of the box.
4. You are responsible for providing insurance for the shipment for the maximum value of your equipment.
5. Use FedEx Ground or UPS Ground for shipment of anything weighing over 15 pounds. It is ok to use the Post Office on items
weighing less than 15 pounds.
Do NOT send any equipment to us unless you talk to us first.
Typical turn-around time is 2-3 weeks unless we have to wait for special parts.