welcome all

New users can post an intro here as well as telling us about your PAS
Holger
Site Admin

welcome all

Post by Holger »

Hi,

Welcome to the Erhard Audio Dynaco PAS upgrade kits forum.
This is where you can discuss all of Erhard Audio's PAS upgrade kits, ask tech questions and give advise.
This is a user friendly forum, abuse of any kind will not be tolerated and the user will be immediately removed and banned from this forum.
There is no such thing as a stupid question either. The only stupid question is the one not being asked! ;)
Enjoy and be nice to each other.

Holger
Custom Handcrafted Tube Audio Gear
www.erhard-audio.com
Dynaco PAS upgrade kits, PAS upgrade kit forum
North American Lundahl Transformers Distributor
Audio Amp Auto Bias Modules Distributor
jwb474

Re: welcome all

Post by jwb474 »

Thanks for creating this forum. As time goes by I will be making use of it. I have played with the PAS2/3 and "X" models for years I will share pictures and stories of past work and the current project which is scratch build. Hope that the PAM 1 can be included in discussions.
marchunter

Post by marchunter »

Good idea Holger.
I’ll be hangin’ around. Thinking about my next PAS builds as we speak. I have a pure stock beauty and an all new stock circuit style with selected circuits omitted. Next will be an all new non stock unit.
Thanks for the forum.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

jwb474 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:39 pm Thanks for creating this forum. As time goes by I will be making use of it. I have played with the PAS2/3 and "X" models for years I will share pictures and stories of past work and the current project which is scratch build. Hope that the PAM 1 can be included in discussions.
thanks for signing up!
Holger
www.erhard-audio.com
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

marchunter wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:40 pm Good idea Holger.
I’ll be hangin’ around. Thinking about my next PAS builds as we speak. I have a pure stock beauty and an all new stock circuit style with selected circuits omitted. Next will be an all new non stock unit.
Thanks for the forum.
thanks for signing up! Sounds like you've got a few up and coming PAS projects!
Holger
www.erhard-audio.com
MarkC

Post by MarkC »

Hi Holger and everyone!

I'm new to tube audio and Dynaco PAS. I just installed a Z-PSU into my newly-acquired PAS-3.

Thank you for creating the forum!
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

MarkC wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:37 pm Hi Holger and everyone!

I'm new to tube audio and Dynaco PAS. I just installed a Z-PSU into my newly-acquired PAS-3.

Thank you for creating the forum!
welcome to the forum and the tube audio world, hope you'll get many years of enjoyment out of your PAS.
www.erhard-audio.com
marchunter

Post by marchunter »

Hey Holger
Just a quick suggestion. How about a thread dedicated to showing off your builds? I know that I for one am really interested in seeing how guys deal with certain problems of a build such as what wire they used, how they ran around obstacles, how they set up the rear inputs, alps wiring, etc.
Many of us have been just learning for the last few years so we soak this stuff up.
Also I’m amazed, proud and in awe of how my newly built PAS 3 looks and sounds. I want to do my next one even better.
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

marchunter wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:36 am Hey Holger
Just a quick suggestion. How about a thread dedicated to showing off your builds? I know that I for one am really interested in seeing how guys deal with certain problems of a build such as what wire they used, how they ran around obstacles, how they set up the rear inputs, alps wiring, etc.
Many of us have been just learning for the last few years so we soak this stuff up.
Also I’m amazed, proud and in awe of how my newly built PAS 3 looks and sounds. I want to do my next one even better.
Hi,

there is a forum already present for that, 'Show us your upgraded PAS', if that is what you mean?
www.erhard-audio.com
Holger
Site Admin

Post by Holger »

marchunter wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:36 am Hey Holger
OK, I created a new forum where I showcase upgraded PAS preamp's, called Upgraded PAS preamp's. This is locked as it is for information purposes only.
www.erhard-audio.com